New membership applications are managed via WebCollect with subscriptions payable by recurring direct debits. [Exceptionally, e.g. for members with no email address alternative arrangements may be agreed.]
If you reside in the Qualifying Addresses Area then to apply:
(1) Enter https://webcollect.org.uk in your web browser.
(2) Enter 'dean gardens' in 'Find My Club' and when the Dean Gardens Welcome Page appears
(3) Click on New Members - Browse Subscriptions, then
(4) Complete your Account Application Form. Please ensure that the application is taken as far as setting-up your 'Order' in your 'Basket' that includes the Administration Fee and the first year Subscription.
(5) Once the application has been approved online payment can be made comprising (i) a £30 one-off Administration Fee and, (ii) your first year's Subscription at £110; £140 in total. Additional keys may be ordered in WebCollect at a one-off cost of £30 each based on the needs of a household and with a limit to the numbers of keys issued.
(6) Upon confirmation of payment Gardens key(s) together with Regulations will be delivered
In 2019 a new members Waiting List may be in operation depending on demand. When this is the case new applications will be held in WebCollect in order of their receipt and authorised as soon as possible.
The new members 'subscription year' runs from the anniversary of the establishment date of your recurring direct debit. The majority of members have a recurring direct debit roll-over date of 31st March. All members will be advised of any change in the annual subscription rate in February each year.
Only if you no longer wish to be a member should you cancel the Recurring Direct Debit that covers your annual subscriptions - this is a condition of your membership .
If you decide to resign then your key(s) must be returned to Gardens Administration. Keys should never be passed on to new owners or tenants - they are required to apply in their own right.