FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL DOG OWNERS
Generally: Responsible dog owners are welcome. There must be consideration towards other Gardens users with attention to where dogs are and what they are doing at all times. Whilst dog walking and play has always been encouraged - the Gardens are a delicate environment and are not by design a park for vigorous dog exercise.
- Carefully clean up after their dogs.
- Ensure that there is an identification tag attached to a collar or harness and carry a lead.
- Use a torch when walking dogs on-lead in darkness so that they can properly clean-up after their pets.
Owners Must Not:
- Introduce dogs on their own to the Gardens.
- Walk more than two dogs at any one time.
- Let their dogs off-lead during the hours of darkness - which can cause alarm to other Gardens users
- Allow their dog(s) to roam on the Main Lawn in a way that causes inconvenience to other members,.
- Allow their dog(s) to run on any of he Gardens banks.
- Throw balls, or anything else, anywhere in the Gardens for the purpose of exercising their dogs.
Unruly dogs that may cause concern to members, their children or guests must be kept on a lead and if necessary muzzled at all times. This is the owner's responsibility but this condition may also be as directed by the Management Committee.