FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL DOG OWNERS
Must be considerate towards other members, their children and guests, and
Must pay full attention to their pet's actions - i.e. know where their dogs are and what they are doing at all times.
Specifically Owners Must:
- Carefully clean up after their dog(s) - and dispose of dog bags using the facilities supplied throughout the Gardens.
- Ensure that there is an identification tag attached to a collar or harness and carry a lead.
Specifically Owners Must Not:
- Introduce dogs on their own to The Dean Gardens at any time.
- Walk more than two dogs at any one time.
- Let their dog(s) off-lead during the hours of darkness. And, owners must use a torch so that they can properly clean up after their pets.
- Allow their dog(s) to roam on the Main Lawn in a way that causes inconvenience to other members, their children or guests.
- Allow, or encourage in any way, their dog(s) to run up and down the gardens banks for exercise.
- Exercise their dog(s) in any way that cause damage to any lawn or pathway surface.
Unruly dog(s) that may cause concern to members, their children or guests must be kept on a lead and if necessary muzzled at all times. This is the owner's responsibility but this condition may also be as directed by the Management Committee.
Members who repeatedly and / or wilfully ignore these Rules for Dog Owners will have their membership withdrawn.