24 April 2016SUBS & RECORDS CHANGES
Beginning 2016 some fundamental changes to The Dean Gardens subscription and membership record keeping processes have been made. These changes are in response to:
- A much larger [and rising] membership base that now totals over 650
- The costs associated with paper and post communication
- Increased efforts required to achieve comprehensive and timely subscriptions collections
- Member's feedback on bringing processes up to modern standards - including the benefits of direct debits, and
- Some members no longer use cheques and this is becoming more commonplace
We are using the services of a well-established provider 'WebCollect' who specialise in supporting clubs, societies and associations in a flexible, cost effective way.